The April Newsletter from WAREG – European Water Regulators, a tool to deepen your knowledge on water and wastewater sectors in Europe. April Newsletter
In this edition of the April newsletter of WAREG, you’ll find the following news:
- News from Brussels:
updates on EU institutions’ most recent activities and a brief focus on the activities of the European Central Bank in financing water and wastewater related projects.
- Upcoming Events:
a list of relevant water events in the month of May 2022. In case you are interested in knowing more about water and wastewater events in Europe, please have a look at our events page.
- Regulation & Environment:
the 2022 position paper from the Value of Water for Italy Community and a series of reports on the issue of water leakages. More specifically, you can find 4 reports on leakages addressing different aspects of the issue:
- An analysis of the different methods for estimating the level of leakage in a network;
- A report on the issue of water leakages for small-size water distribution networks (case study from the region of Tyrol);
- A scientific article with a toolkit for the spatiotemporal analysis of annual system input volume, components and critical (KPIs) throughout the water distribution network;
- A report on real water loss in the water distribution system located in Ethiopia using the BABE Methodology.
- News From European Regulators:
updates from BRUGEL (Brussels) and ERSAR (Portugal) on their regulatory activities and their publications. If you want to discover more about the activities of water and wastewater European Regulators, have a look at our News From European Regulators page.
Don’t miss the opportunity to receive every month news from WAREG, subscribe to our newsletter. Newsletter subscription