Our 21st General Assembly has elected the new Board. The renewed Board of the Association is formed by:
– Andrea Guerrini Commissioner at ARERA – Italian Regulatory Authority for Energy, Networks and Environment (Italy)
– Hugo Pacheco Chairman of the Board of Directors at ERSARA – Water and Waste Services Regulation Authority of Azores (Azores)
– Szilvia Szalóki Vice-President at HEA – Energy and Public Utility Regulatory Authority (Hungary)
– Dimitar Kochcov Member of the Board at EWRC – Energy and Water Regulatory Commission – (Bulgaria)
– Ndriçim Shani Chair at ERRU – Water Regulatory Authority – (Albania)
The new Board will carry on the activities of WAREG around Europe, fostering cooperation between our members and European and International Institutions. The exchange of know-how and best practices in the field of water regulation will be promoted by WAREG new Board, particularly in relation to the Green New Deal and the European recovery plans for the post-pandemic.